Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Thing #3

WELL! Wasn't that an adventure! Isn't it great that when creating an avatar you get an hourglass figure, perfect teeth, and look 25ish?? I like this avatar thing. Creating the avatar was such fun! The step by step instructions and the tabs to create dissolved my anxieity and made this activity painless. EVEN exporting (using Vaughn's priceless instructions) worked the FIRST time! I am very pleased with the creation of my first blog WITH avatar! Today, I feel I am definitely gaining strength on Habit #4 - semi-competency with blogs and confidence!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is most certainly the most amazing Avatar ever! It's the spitting image of you, neither she nor you look a day over 25! I can't wait till I am there with you next to the fire! Love you! ~Kristin

sro said...

I envy your mountain venue. It is so nasty hot and humid here. I recognized your avatar right away, so you certainly captured the essence of 'the queen.'