Wednesday, June 4, 2008

35 Degrees

My first Blog! My first entry on my first blog!! With mittens on my hands, Uggs on my feet, I am plunging into the scary cyber world of blogging whilst sitting on my couch. Yes, the couch is INSIDE the house or cabin as is the more appropriate term. Yes, the temperature, according to the thermometer just outside the door is 35 degrees! So, you are asking yourself, why is it 35 degrees inside the cabin? Is she crazy, mentally challenged? No, just an escapee from Texas! I hurriedly left the muggy HOT climate of Houston 2 days ago. I couldn't wait to reach our dream cabin in Colorado where I have all the windows open so I can hear the creek gurgling, the Canadian Geese flying overhead, and the wind through the Blue Spruce trees. Now, be honest, don't you wish YOU were here in 35 degrees blogging?!?!?

3 comments:

VWB said...

o it is just too painful to even think about...I don't think it is even 35 degrees in my freezer!!
I am SO jealous ...not just the temperature, but the mountains...o my ...it has been five years since I have seen one! yikes!!

Unknown said...

I'm jealous too. Maybe we should plan a field trip to Colorado for our class! Ha!

Librarian Peggy said...

Wow! Are you ever coming back to "hot" Houston? I'm exicited that you have Internet access being out in the sticks!.